Become a BMX pro and perform tricks in locations all over the world!
The innovative multi-touch controls used in the original Touchgrind game together with the real physics simulation let you perform a vast amount of trick combinations – your skill and imagination are the only limits.
Touchgrind BMX takes advantage of the iPhone and the iPod touch’s full potentials as gaming devices, resulting in a game with stunning 3D graphics, amazing physics and realistic sound.
Awarded Best Sports Game at the International Mobile Gaming Awards 2012
• True physics
• The same revolutionary controls as seen in the original skateboarding game Touchgrind
• Many unlockable bikes and locations
• Earn medals and complete challenges at every location
• Record and replay your runs
• Create replay videos and show the world
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I upload a video to YouTube?
1. Go to “Replays” and select a location.
2. Under “Latest replays” locate the replay and hit “Save replay”
3. Under “Saved replays” hit “Create video”.
4. When generated hit the “Upload video” button and follow the onscreen instructions.
Alert message: “Cannot upload, check your Internet connection” when clicking on the add to YouTube button with an established connection)
How do I create a video in HD?
How do I turn on the retina display feature?
How do I copy a video to the computer?
2. In iTunes, select your device.
3. Click the Apps tab.
4. Scroll down to File Sharing.
5. Select BMX and copy videos.
For more detailed information click here
Why does everything sometimes turn to white and then my bike is repositioned on the track?
Why is the entire world rotating sometimes when I do a trick?
How do I get a multiplier?
How do I complete the “Ride through the left side hole of the last pipe” challenge – the Docks?