Skate like a pro in this first real multi-touch skateboarding game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Just like in real skateboarding or fingerboarding, Touchgrind is a game of skill that takes 10 minutes to understand but weeks of lectures, boring meetings and family dinners to master. Learn the tricks and impress your buddies.
The innovative finger controls together with true physics simulation let you pull off tricks like ollies, shuvits, kickflips, heelflips, impossibles, 5-0, 50-50, crooks, smithgrinds, boardslides, tailslides, darkslides etc in endless combinations.
“One of the best games available for the platform”
– Gizmodo, back in 2008
Master how to…
What are the abilities of the different boards?
• Noob: easier to use, you don’t have to have such good timing, but you won’t get any good scores with it either
• Streetlab, Picky Design and In Bloom: can ollie a bit higher Divine Spirit: a bit faster
• Mushi Mushi: a bit faster on rails Jermaine: very good at flips and will also give you 15% more points with this board
• The King: not as good at flips as the Jermaine board, but will give you 50% more points
• Zen: very fast on rails and will give you 20% more points
• Black Devil: very fast, good at flips, can do very high ollies and will give you 50% more points, but is hard to use so you have to time your tricks well
• The Ninja: very fast and very good at ollies, a bit different to ride from the others